Sunday, September 30, 2007

Oodles Of Doodles CCLXXXVI


I think Switzerland is a good place to end today's Doodle Fest. I wanted to see if I could post ten different doodles in a day, and this is number 10. It takes a bit of work to get these things scanned in and cleaned up, and Blogger is still giving me trouble with the picture uploading. But I've managed to overcome all of those issues, and get ten doodles up today, plus three other posts. That's not too shabby, especially considering I've been averaging one or two posts a week for the past two months. This great scene comes from the various artists LP A Visit To Switzerland (Capitol T10264). It's part of the Capitol of The World series, many of which featured a great doodle on the flipside. Hope you're enjoying these great little artworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...