Sunday, September 30, 2007

Oodles Of Doodles CCLXXX


Three hours later and Blogger seems to be behaving a little better with uploading pictures. While it's working, here's a quick pair of doodles for you from the flipside of Franz Hertzman And His Orchestra-Music For A German Dinner At Home (RCA Victor LPM-1935, 1959). This is part of a series of records that feature music for different kinds of meals. I previously posted both a doodle and a tag from a barbeque related edition, and I've got a Japanese one around here somewhere, too. The artist is a person named Dillon, who we've seen before a couple of times around here (and who I suspect you'll see again come Christmas, but I don't want to get ahead of myself...). The RCA tag is one of the few I've seen that repeats itself, "Dinner Music" being the same on all the records I've seen from the series.

2 comments:

  1. leo & diane dillon

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_and_Diane_Dillon

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...