Monday, October 01, 2007

October, Part Two


I'm going to post the second set of calendar pages for this month on this first day of the month this time instead of waiting until the last day like I did last month. Nothing like learning from your mistakes, I suppose. These pictures are from the little CD-sized calendar I produced last year. The pictures themselves are reruns from previous large-format calendars, but you may not have seen the pictures before if you weren't an avid reader of the blog. The shot above is Cleveland's Terminal Tower, as seen through the glass ceiling of the mall below. And the night shot below is the clock tower on Daytona Beach. Trust me, there's a famous beach in the background, you just can't see it in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...