Friday, July 08, 2022

Back In 2021

Just a quick pointer to bring your attention to the fact that my old Christmas in July shares from last year are still available for download. Just go here, then you can walk through them by using the Newer text down at the bottom of the post. There weren't too many last year, but if you want 'em, they're still there for you. That link takes you to the middle of the month, when I started sharing out new stuff. Looks like I went a ways into August for some reason, so be sure you keep going until you reach the end. Earlier in the month (hit the Older text), I shared out some old best-of collections for you. But I'm re-doing a lot of those this year, so you probably don't need to revisit many of those old shares.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...