Sunday, December 08, 2019

Rehashed Chimes

One good chime album deserves another, so since I brought you one this morning, I'm bringing you another one tonight.  And this time it's a reissue of something I brought you before, twice in fact, though I didn't realize that until after I recorded it. I was happy to see a CD reissue of a couple of John Klein's Christmas albums from RCA last year. That means I won't share them out anymore, but I think this one is still fair game. To be honest, those two are probably better than this one because they incorporate an orchestra with the chimes, and that really makes for some nice sounds. But this one isn't bad, I'm not going to knock it.  Why don't you download it and see for yourself?  This is John Klein-Bells Of Christmas Played On The Schulmerich "Carillon Americana" Bells (Schulmerich Carillon SCI-6, Stereo).

1. Angels We Have Heard On High
2. While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks
3. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
4. The First Noel
5. O, Little Town Of Bethlehem
6. Good King Wenceslas
7. As Lately We Watched
8. O, Come, All Ye Faithful
9. O Holy Night
10. Deck The Halls With Boughs Of Holly
11. Away In A Manger
12. Good Christian Men, Rejoice
13. It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
14. We Three Kings Of Orient Are
15. Silent Night
16. Joy To The World

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. I admit it. I'm not a fan of Christmas music and bells. Sacrilegious! I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No lies here: this is indeed a "bell" album for sure!
    Surprising and funny, so thank you very much for sharing Ernie!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...