Wednesday, December 07, 2011

A Couple Of Pointers

In case some of you are here looking for random Christmas things to download, allow me to point you towards a couple of shares that are somewhat hard to find.  I shared out two red records on Christmas And A Half this past year, that's also known as Ernie's birthday, or June 25th if you prefer.  You can find those two records here and here.  Nothing too exciting, but a couple more for the collection you're building.  One of them is by an unknown artist, so if you can put a name to the music, I'd be very appreciative.

1 comment:

  1. I'd included a link to your site on my blogroll but hadn't visited in a while... Glad to have come back, loving all these albums you've re-upped. Thanks so much for doing what you do.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...