Friday, November 26, 2021

November 26th Past

Day two and I'm still doing it! Hooray for me!

2016

I don't appear to have posted anything new on this day in 2016, so this was a reshare of something old. At this point, my rip is over ten years old, so try it at your own risk. I'm trying to highlight more recent stuff here, but in this case, you gotta take what you can get. At least it's in stereo...

2017

You can't go wrong with Steve Allen. He wrote a ton of songs, released a million albums, hosted his own TV shows, and just generally did a lot. This is a radio show he did back in the day.

2018

Who'd a thunk Dick Van Dyke would still be with us at 95! And he turns 96 soon! I hope I don't jinx him by posting this.

2019

Nothing on the 26th in 2016. Sorry.

2020

And the 26th was Thanksgiving last year, so this is the same link I shared with you yesterday. No need to go download it a second time. Well, it's pretty good, so if you really want to...

2 comments:

  1. Interesting stuff. I don't remember it, but that's not unusual these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share too much, it becomes unmemorable.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...