Thursday, November 25, 2021

November 25th Past

I know I just gave you a list of these old shares, but that one was for actual Thanksgiving Day posts, regardless of the date. This is a list of shares that were posted on November 25th from year's past. Subtle difference, but it's a difference...

2016

Only an EP, but a good one, and I love that cover!

2017

Is it OK in this day and age to refer to a woman as a Dame? I suppose if you're a British actress it's OK, but not in the Sinatra sense...

2018

A nice collection of Christmas stories from RCA provided to radio stations who subscribed to one of their programs that year. Good stuff from Milton Cross if that means anything to you.

2019

Looks like Thanksgiving wasn't until the 28th this year, so I don't have anything to link to here...

2020

Looks like this date last year was actually the day before Thanksgiving, but lucky for you, I posted a selection of Thanksgiving-related 78s that day in preparation for the big day. I don't do that every year, but that was a banner year. In fact, there were two collections of Thanksgiving music that day...

2 comments:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...