Monday, January 06, 2020

Three Kings Day

Well, we've made it through the holidays to Three Kings Day, or Epiphany if you prefer. I've thrown up two posts a day since Thanksgiving, and I'm just about out of stuff. But not quite. There are a few 10" records that are pretty out there that I still want to share, and a handful of singles, so I'm going to keep going for a little while longer.  But I am getting tired, so I'm cutting it down to one a day, I hope you don't mind. First up is this soundtrack to a filmstrip from, I believe, 1968. I only found the record, there was no filmstrip with it, so you'll have to imagine the scenes playing out in your head, and change them up every time you hear the beep. I can't explain why the recording is only 4'21", but the record says it's 7'10".  There's only one side to the record, and the whole story seems to be there. Any thoughts? Anyhow, this is Maurice Copeland, Narrator-The Night Before Christmas-Sound Filmstrip Presentation (SVE 10" 33 RPM TAC 84322 (Single-Sided Filmstrip Soundtrack), Mono, 1968). Sorry about the limited Photoshop work on that label. I did a little bit that's not obvious, but anything else was going to be a lot of work, and I don't think I could get it all off cleanly anyway.  So we're stuck with some of it.

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. I'm glad you're continuing beyond the 6th. I got busy for a few days, but I'm back and catching backwards as usual.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...