Thursday, January 09, 2020

Join The Parish

This is the third and last of the radio shows I have from The Upper Room. It's only two records instead of the usual three, and it may be the best one yet.  This one actually features a mother and her daughter on three of the four sides, and I think it works better than the others.  No date for this one, though.  I couldn't look up the Columbia pressing number, and there were no notes written on the labels. Oh, I also learned that The Upper Room still appears to be a going concern, although I don't think they send out records to radio stations anymore. This is The Upper Room Radio-TV Parish-The Holy Holiday Series (Protestant Radio-TV Center 2x10" 33 RPM CC5-URPRC, Mono).

1. Expectation (For Use On Christmas Eve)
2. Bells Of Christmas (For Use On Christmas Day)
3. The World At Prayer (For Use On New Year's Eve)
4. Where Prayer Begins (For Use On First Sunday Of The New Year)

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for these Upper Room records.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Barbara Britton on this one was an actress who appeared in films and on TV.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...