Thursday, January 02, 2020

Reshare Redo

I've wanted to reshare some older stuff with you this year, but there hasn't been much time in my busy schedule.  I look back at past years and wonder how I was able to do so much some years with the same amount of hours in the day, and I just don't know. Maybe I'm just getting older. But before the season gets totally away from me, here's a re-encode of an old share from 2012. So this is the same recording I shared back then, it's just encoded at a higher bitrate, so maybe it sounds a little better to you.  If you enjoy that Tijuana sound of Christmas, this is the record for you!  This is The George Garabedian Players-Phillips 66 Presents Tijuana Christmas (Mark 56 546, Stereo, 1968).

1. Jingle Bells
2. Parade Of The Wooden Soldiers
3. Christmas Sleigh Bells
4. Let It Snow, Let It Snow
5. Tijuana Christmas
6. White Christmas
7. Santa Claus, Santa Claus
8. Sleigh Ride
9. Winter Wonderland
10. Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem/It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
11. Adeste Fidelis/Silent Night

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. Great Stuff! Thank you for bringing this back

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for this earlier in December. Thanks for posting! Maybe not in time for 2019's mix, but maybe next year ;)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...