Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Almost A Month Early

I know I'm early, but I keep getting requests for this, so here you go.  I've gotten a lot of emails over the years from people telling me they heard this record right before going to bed on Christmas Eve.  I've even heard from people who know the girl on the right in that picture, though I never spoke to her directly.  I have shared this out on Christmas Eve in the past, but this year I'm going to go ahead and get it out of the way.  Be sure you put it someplace safe so you can break it out on the big night and play it for your little ones.  And when they ask what The Sugarplum Fairy means about playing the other side, you can explain to them all about those big black discs they called records.  First shared around here ten years ago, this is 'Twas The Night Before Christmas (RCA Camden CAS-1101, 1968).

1. Christmas Greetings From The Sugarplum Fairy
2. Fran Diver-'Twas The Night Before Christmas
3. Dialogue From The Sugarplum Fairy
4. Robin Grean-The Little Drummer Boy
5. Closing Dialogue From The Sugarplum Fairy
6. Opening Dialogue From The Sugarplum Fairy
7. Fran Diver-A Visit To Santa's To Shop-The Magic Of Believing
8. Closing Dialog From The Sugarplum Fairy

Zippyshare

2 comments:

  1. "And when they ask what The Sugarplum Fairy means about playing the other side,
    you can explain to them all about those big black discs
    they called records."

    for a minute there, i thought bull moose jackson had donned his gay apparel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know i grabbed this last year, but forgot to say thanks, so am doing so now! Thank you!!! Merry Christmas Eve.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...