Sunday, December 16, 2012

Re-Bob #2

Speaking of Bob Kames, here's a remaster of his third Christmas album. I don't know if this really needed a remaster or not, but I found an original copy in the original sleeve with a different cover, so I figured I'd go ahead and redo it with the new cover. Pretty snazzy, eh? There's some good stuff on here, though maybe not as good as either of the tracks on that single.  Well, The Story Of Christmas here is well worth your time, so you should certainly download Bob Kames At The Hammond Organ-Happy Holiday-Organ And Chimes Volume 3 (King 768, Stereo, 1961).  Oh, I forgot to put the reissue artwork in the download.  You can see it on my original post from 2008.

1. Cantique De Noel
2. Away In A Manger
3. We Three Kings Of Orient Are
4. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
5. The Story Of Christmas
6. I Saw Three Ships
7. O Sanctissima
8. O Come Little Children
9. All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth
10. Toyland
11. Happy Holiday
12. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
13. Christmas Waltz
14. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
15. The Holiday Polka
16. Auld Lang Syne

MediaFire
Torrent

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...