Saturday, December 13, 2008

Organ By Kames 3


Here's the next installment from Bob Kames. This guy was nothing if not prolific. Again, I recorded a reissue of the original King by the Gusto label, but it's all the same music. What's good on this one? Well, besides all of the songs, you get a rarely heard organ version of All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth, and a recitation of The Story Of Christmas, you know, the one from St. Luke. So here's the third volume, Bob Kames-Organ And Chimes #3-Happy Holidays (King 768 (reissued By Gusto Records, 1976), Stereo, 1961).

1. Cantique De Noel
2. Away In A Manger
3. We Three Kings Of Orient Are
4. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
5. The Story Of Christmas
6. I Saw Three Ships
7. O Sanctissima
8. O Come Little Children
9. All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth
10. Toyland
11. Happy Holiday
12. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
13. Christmas Waltz
14. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
15. The Holiday Polka
16. Auld Lang Syne

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...