Saturday, December 13, 2008

27 Days Of Christmas-Day The Twelfth


What is this, the fourth addition to 27 Days of Christmas today? I'm supposed to be adding one a day, but I've been a slacker for a while. I don't think this quite catches me up, but it gets me a lot closer. This time you get a great little track from The Ames Brothers. This LP is a reissue of earlier stuff, but I don't think I've ever seem any of the earlier stuff. Whether it's from a full LP or several singles, I can't say. But I know there's some good stuff on here. For your pleasure this evening I've chosen The Ames Brothers-Ting-A-Ling-A Jingle from Christmas Harmony (Vocalion VL 73788 "Enhanced For Stereo").

Previous Shares:
Stan And Doug-I've Had A Very Merry Christmas
Randy Van Horne Singers-It Happened In Sun Valley
Mystery Orchestra And Chorus-Mystery Song
Luis Bordón-White Christmas
The Clancy Brothers-Jingle Bells (Buala Bas)
Keely Smith-Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
The De Paur Chorus-Christmas In The Tropics
Vincent Lopez-Here Comes The Fattest Man In Town
The 4 Seasons-Jungle Bells
Jimmy McGriff-Hip Santa
Lorne Greene-Christmas Is A-Comin' (May God Bless You)

2 comments:

  1. Ernie, for some reason, only one song downloaded in this share.

    Badgercat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind. It may help to read your entire post for the proper expectations...

    DUH!!!

    Badgercat

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...