Sunday, December 07, 2008

French 101


This is one of my favorite shares year after year after year. Not only is the cover absolutely magnificent, it fits perfectly with the music contained inside. It's snazzy, trendy and sharp! Oh, and it wears a Santa miniskirt! Perhaps it's too early in the morning for me to be posting, so I'll just tell you to please download Raymond LeFevre And His Orchestra-Merry Christmas (4 Corners Of The World FCS-4257, Stereo) and I'll be on my way.

1. Silver Bells
2. White Christmas
3. Jingle Bells
4. Little Father Christmas
5. O Tannenbaum
6. Angels We Have Heard On High
7. Silent Night
8. O Holy Night
9. He Is Born The Child Of God
10. Three Angels Came That Night
11. O Come All Ye Faithful (Adeste Fideles)

5 comments:

  1. Waiting for it to download but whatever it's like, you have my thanks. This is the best new site I've found this year, and this is stuff you just can't get anyplace else. Thanks E(NB)for what you're doing. A little home in England is be ringing with your music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've looked (stared) at this cover many times, but it wasn't until now that I realized that the girl is standing in front of a fake background. Now I feel tricked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean faux. This is a French release.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is probably one of your favorite LP's, but it has a 2 of the tracks which is later used at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World which is part of the "Main Street USA" holiday area music.

    I would love to listen to these tracks that are part of the loop.

    And thanks for the re-upload!!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...