Thursday, December 11, 2008

Not From Westminster Or Warner


I'm betting that you folks are tired of seeing records from wither Westminster or Warner Bros, aren't you? Tired enough that you'll download some carillon music? Probably not, but I'm gonna try anyway. This is actually recorded on the same carillon that brought you the all-time greatest carillon album. Or something like that. Unfortunately, this one isn't as good as that one. But it has it's moments. Please download Robert John Carwithen-The Bells On Christmas Morn-The Schulmerich "Carillon Americana" Bells (Decca DL 8792, Mono).

1. "Basilican" Bells-Pealing
2. O Come, All Ye Faithful (Adeste Fideles)
3. It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
4. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
5. The First Noel
6. Joy To The World
7. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
8. While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks
9. Silent Night
10. White Christmas
11. Carol Of The Bells
12. I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day
13. Good Christian Men Rejoice-What Child Is This?
14. We Three Kings Of Orient Are
15. Deck The Hall-Good King Wenceslas
16. I Saw Three Ships-I Wonder As I Wander
17. Away In A Manger

3 comments:

  1. This album appeared recently on eBay and I nearly bid on an auction. Glad I waited.

    Nice catch, Ernie!


    Capt

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Carillon, a-Carrilon,

    A-Carrilon we go....

    (Sorry.)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...