Thursday, November 25, 2010

Ye Olde Thanksgiving Share


First shared out two years ago, this is the soundtrack to one of those filmstrips you used to dread watching in grade school.  At least I dreaded watching them.  They were only about two steps above a travelogue slide show at your aunt's house, and that was only the good ones.  I've never found any of these with the original film strips, but I'm not sure what I'd do with them if I did.  Heaven knows how hard they'd be to scan.  Someday, maybe.  Until then, why don't you go ahead and download Maurice Copeland-Narrator & Adele Scott-Organist, Squanto And The First Thanksgiving (Society For Visual Education XTAC-83759 (One Sided 12" 33 RPM), Mono).  I've stumbled across a few more of these in the past year, so if you like this sort of thing, stay tuned.  If not, come back tomorrow...

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...