Friday, November 26, 2010

Half A Skitch More

Since my last post featured a track by Skitch Henderson (and I think he shows up in at least one future post I've got in the pipeline), here's a re-share of the Snow Holiday half of his 1962 LP for Columbia, Winter Holiday.  The other half of the album was subtitled Sun Holiday, and it's more along the lines of songs about places you might want to go on holiday, so I didn't include it.  I first shared this out back in 2006,  so I've had it around for a while.  There're a few more Skitch tracks around here, especially during Christmas In July, so you might want to use that search bar up top there to find them.  It's too late and I'm too far behind to do the work for you.  Sorry.  Now go download Skitch Henderson With The New York Philharmonic-Winter Holiday (Columbia MS 6381, Stereo, 1962).

1. Winter Wonderland
2. Moonlight In Vermont
3. Sleigh Ride
4. Winter Holiday
5. Around The Bonfire
6. Home Again
7. Troika

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...