Sunday, December 07, 2008

Found Music-Part One-Muzak


Last year, I posted about how I had found this sleeve with the wrong record in it. Thankfully, Lee over at Music You (Possibly) Won't Hear Anyplace Else posted the record, or at least tracks from it, and I didn't have to do without. But sometime during the past year, I finally found the actual record and I couldn't be happier about it. So be my guest and download this missing music, Muzak-Stimulus Progression Number Three-Christmas (Muzak S-2563, Stereo). I think Karma was working in my favor this time.

1. O, Holy Night
2. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
3. O Come, O Come, Emanuel
4. As With Gladness, Men Of Old; It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
5. Hark The Herald Angels Sing
6. Joy To The World
7. O, Come, All Ye Faithful
8. Silent Night
9. We Three Kings Of Orient Are
10. Once In Royal David's City; Watchmen, Tell Us Of The Night
11. The First Noel
12. Angels We Have Heard On High; Good Christian Men Rejoice

3 comments:

  1. I still have that other Muzak LP from 1978 to share, Joy and Peace to You.

    It's all ripped. I need to do some better scans of the cover and labels....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing this. I've got my own modest collection of MUZAK, but I've never been able to find their Christmas records. A truly great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stumbled on to a copy of this today....ripping now. Nice stuff!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...