Friday, July 15, 2022

The Second Best From Christmas In July Past-Part 5


Time for another installment of the second-best songs from Christmas in July of years' past. Don't let that deter you, it's still great music that you'll enjoy for seasons to come. I've been listening to these collections for months now, and there are plenty of tracks that I can't believe I left off of the best-of collections for the year I first shared them. I'm sure I had my reasons for doing so at the time, but for many of the songs I couldn't tell you what those reasons were. Download these collections now, you never know when they may disappear from the internet, and listen to them come Christmas. You'll be glad you did!

1. Ruby Murray-Christmas In Killarney
2. Ralph Carmichael-The New Hallelujah
3. The Vocal Majority-The Secret Of Christmas
4. Ray Anthony-The Toy Trumpet
5. The Rift Valley Academy Chorale-Silent Night
6. Pete Rugolo-Jingle Bells Mambo
7. The Ringers On-The-Green-Deck The Halls
8. Richard Robinson-On A Christmas Night
9. Pete King-Winter Wonderland
10. Janeen Brady-The Very Best Part Of Christmas Time
11. Ramsey Lewis Trio-Greensleeves
12. The Re'Generation-Do You Hear What I Hear?
13. Ralph Burns-Blue Holiday
14. Roberta Sherwood-Children, Go Where I Send Thee
15. Shorty Rogers-Saturnian Sleigh Ride
16. Rusty Warren-Out In The Cold Again
17. Regina Music Box-O Tannenbaum
18. Sammy Davis, Jr.-The Christmas Song
19. Sammy Nestico-Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy
20. Robert A. Choate, Richard C. Berg, Lee Kjelson, Eugene W. Troth & Children's Choir-The Cat In The Snow
21. Percy Faith-Be A Santa
22. Razzberry Reynolds-Snowman Polka
23. The Saint Andrew Singers-Fum, Fum, Fum
24. The Gooding Band Organ-I Saw Mommie Kissing Santa Claus
25. Richard Gray-Christmas Up To Date
26. Robert Maxwell-Moonlight In Vermont
27. Osie Johnson's All-Stars-Blues For The Camels
28. Ralph Marterie-Lonely Winter
29. The Tetrachords-White Christmas
30. Bing Crosby-On The Very First Day Of The Year

MEGA

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...