Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Speaking Of Winter

I always like to share some stories with you every year, and I didn't want to miss doing so this year. There are four good stories on this one, three of them are winter related and the other is Christmas, but they are all good and worth a listen or two. One of them I think I'd heard before in a different version, but I'm not sure if I'd ever shared it or not.  The package seems a little cheap, and that back cover is just about blank.  I didn't put a whole lot of work into cleaning it up as I didn't see much point, but your mileage may vary.  This is Owen Jordan, Storyteller-Winter Stories (Story-Hour Recordings) (A Weston Woods Recording, Prepared By Book-Of-The-Month Club LBM-54-5272, Mono). Anyone have this record when they were younger?

1. The Tomten
2. Christmas In The Stable
3. White Snow, Bright Snow
4. The Big Snow

MEGA

3 comments:

  1. Great stuff! Thanks Ernie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my favorite shares are story and children's Christmas offerings. Thank you much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this, Ernie! The Tomten, & the Tomten & the Fox, were among my brother's & my favorite books growing up so I am absolutely thrilled to get this album!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...