Saturday, November 24, 2018

Marcy Returns!

What's that you say?  I hear you requesting the return of Marcy Tigner and her singing doll, also named Marcy?  Well, since you asked for it, here she is, and she's a true Christmas gem! This is Marcy Tigner-Christmas With Marcy (Corner Stone MT 113-LP, Mono, 1965).  If you don't know who Marcy is you might need to do some Googling, or you can just download and listen along, then you'll understand.  I first shared her with you in 2012, and I don't think she's made a reappearance since then, but I'm not certain.  I don't know how I could have avoided her for so long.  Oh, by the way, this is a new re-encoding of the original WAV files, but at a higher bitrate so you can more clearly hear the Christmas miracle that is Marcy. Enjoy!

1. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
2. Silent Night
3. Away In A Manger
4. Hark The Herald Angels Sing
5. I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day
6. His Name Is Wonderful
7. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
8. Suzy Snowflake
9. Silver Bells
10. White Christmas
11. C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S
12. It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
13. O, Come All Ye Faithful

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. From the creepier corner of the Christmas catalog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like this one. Thank you for bring it back. I lost much of what I had in a data crash.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...