Friday, November 23, 2018

Back To The Apollo

Here's another record from the vaults for you, something I recorded in the dark ages of 2011, which if memory serves was the first year I discovered ClickRepair.  And things haven't been the same since.  I still wasn't releasing things in a full bitrate, so you're going to have to live with something less than optimal, and I'm sure it's mono, so don't be surprised.  If you're still interested, this is Christmas With The Internationally Famous Apollo Club (Soma MG 1216, Mono).

1. Shepherds, Awake
2. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
3. Mary Had A Baby
4. Carol Of The Bells
5. Silent Night
6. The Innkeeper's Carol
7. As It Fell Upon The Night
8. O Bone Jesu
9. Oh Come All Ye Faithful
10. Luther's Cradle Hymn
11. Deck The Halls

MEGA

Wait, I shared out the wrong version.  I have this is a fresh full bitrate re-encode.  Grab the current link and get it in a little better fidelity-10:18 PM-E(NB)

1 comment:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...