Saturday, November 24, 2018

Heidi (Not Pippi)


Since I'm sure you all loved the last two Little Marcy shares, here's something that's a little along the same lines.   I guess Heidi was a semi-popular doll in the mid-Sixties, at least popular enough to have made and released her own record.  And I've been sharing that record with you ever since 2008.  In that time, I've heard from several people who remember the doll, but not too many who remember the record.  I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's not all that memorable.  But if you need some more fake kiddie vocals in your Christmas music collection, please download Heidi-The Night Before Christmas (Majorette M-304, Mono, 1965).

1. Introduction
2. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
3. Silent Night
4. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
5. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
6. O Christmas Tree
7. Deck The Halls
8. Frosty The Snowman
9. Joy To The World
10. The First Noel
11. We Wish You A Merry Christmas
12. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
13. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
14. And The Night Before Christmas Story

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is very nice,Thanks for sharing good blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hammy and Teidi sound the same to me in their intros, hence the combining of the names. LOL! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...