Thursday, December 29, 2011

Old Westminster


I just mentioned a label sampler from Westminster, and it occurred to me that it's been out of circulation for a while.  This is another of those records that I first shared out waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 2005, so it's badly in need of a remaster, and I suspect I recorded it in stereo even though it's in mono.  Oopsie!  But it's better than nothing, I suppose.  I see quite a few songs on here that I've since shared from their original album, but not all of them.  Gotta keep digging!  This is A Christmas Sampler (Westminster WP S-2, Mono).

1. Dick Leibert-White Christmas
2. Cathedral Bellringers-Birthday Of A King
3. Collegium Musicam-Adeste Fideles
4. Ferrante & Teicher-Sleigh Ride
5. Deutschmeister Band-God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
6. Robert Locksmith & Robert Owen-O Holy Night
7. Dick Leibert-What Child Is This (Greensleeves)
8. Randolph Singers-The First Noel
9. Brooklyn Museum Children's Chorus-Joy To The World
10. Randolph Singers-We Three Kings Of Orient Are
11. Gordon Myers-O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
12. Basil Rathbone-Isaiah 40, 1-5
13. Carl Weinrich-Lord, Through Thy Goodness (Bach)
14. Vienna Akademie Kammerchor-Silent Night

MediaFire

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for another great season of sharity, Mr. (Not Bert)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all you have shared... and for recognizing that Christmas does not end at midnight on Dec. 25!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...