Friday, November 27, 2009

Get Going


As the only major American automaker not to file for bankruptcy this year, I have a little more respect for Ford than I used to. But then I pull out this record and it all goes away. I first shared this in 2007, in fact, it was one of two similarly groovy records that I opened the sharity season with that year. If you missed it then, you really, really need to download Christmas 1968 With The Going Thing (Private Pressing for Ford XCSV-141473, One-sided, Stereo, 1968). Trust me.

1. Introduction by John Naughton
2. The Christmas Song
3. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
4. My Christmas Tree
5. Silent Night
6. The Christmas Waltz

1 comment:

  1. John Naughton sounds like his reindeer just died. What a merry old soul he isn't.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...