Thursday, November 26, 2009

Christmas 2009


Well, I think it's high time I get this party started. Not that there's going to be much of a party this year, but you know what I mean. A couple of weeks ago, the hard drive on my PC went dead. It took all of the Christmas stuff with it that Id recorded for sharing in the past year and a half. So there's not much in the old kitty this year to throw up on the blog. But I do hope to get something up here every once in a while that you haven't seen before, but you're also going to have lots and lots of repeats here. Hopefully this will satisfy some of the new folks, but I know it's going to leave some of you high and dry. Sorry about that, but those are the breaks. Please check back often, hopefully you'll find something you missed the first time around.

5 comments:

  1. Ernie:

    Thank you so much for sharing us your music treasures. Sorry about the computer failure. We shall forever be grateful to you for giving us joy with your shared Christmas music. All the best. Happy Thanksgiving.

    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great "Personal Greeting" pic. Is there an mp3 that goes with it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered if someone would realize what that was. I don't have anything that spins at 78 RPM, and I don't have the right needle to play it at the wrong speed and fix it in post. So this one is going to remain a mystery for a while. It's in awfully rough shape, though, so it might remain a mystery forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about the computer troubles but glad you may be posting some repeats. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey E,

    You might be surprised by what can be recovered from "bad" discs.

    Have you had anyone look at it?

    Drop me an email if you're interested - I've saved a number of drives that have been thought deceased.

    senormedia@gmail.com

    audioarchives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...