Friday, July 03, 2009

The Day Before


As is usual around here, we get two fireworks shows for the Fourth of July, one the day before, and one on the real Fourth. That always gives me a chance to practice, and here are some of my practice shots for you to peruse. I had to send back my fancy rented lens today, so these shots are going back to the old kit lens that came with my camera. I don't know if the fancy lens would have helped me much in this situation, but maybe. Some of these look a bit blurry to me, and I think maybe I should have stopped the lens down a bit more. I'll get it right someday. Tomorrow, perhaps.


2 comments:

  1. Nice shots, Ernie. I'll be heading out tonight to shoot the local fireworks display. Gotta hit Wolf Camera and pick up a manual release cable. Looking forward to my first 4th with my new camera.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...