Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Force Was With Me, Part 2


Here are a couple more interesting shots from the lobby of the Lucasfilm offices in the Presidio. On the map, this place was called Letterman something, after the old base hospital. You have to be in the know to find it. I don't think I saw a single sign on the outside indicating what was inside. The security guard behind the desk and under the sign above told me I was welcome to look around the lobby and take pictures, but I couldn't go any further into the complex. Fine with me!

The shelves above and below were on either side of the life-size statues I showed you earlier. The bookcases were filled with small models of various Star Wars characters, some run-of-the-mill, some unique. The books themselves were an odd collection of technical books, art books and other what-nots.


Two of my favorite nick-knacks on the shelves were the 2003 MTV Movie Award above, and a seemingly related R2-D2 & C3-PO, each decked out with a little bucket of popcorn. Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...