Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Force Was With Me, Part 1


Here's another place I visited in San Francisco that was a little off the beaten path. Not everyone knows that George Lucas has a production facility in The Presidio, but I was tipped off from a tourist book that was provided by my gracious hosts. I had to ask a Presidio park ranger for exact directions, but then it was easy to find. My main goal was the Yoda fountain, which you can see above and below. While I was standing there taking pictures, a kind employee tells me I should go in the lobby and shoot some pictures there.


Once in the lobby, I was not disappointed. I got full size statues of Darth Vader and Boba Fett to shoot. There was plenty more, but you'll have to wait for my second post...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...