Monday, April 23, 2007

When In Berkeley

Where do I intend to spend some of my time in Berkeley this summer? Why in two of the greatest record stores on the planet! Above is Rasputin's, and below is Amoeba. I don't remember exactly, but I think these two stores actually abut each other. I won't even get a break travelling from one to the other. There's also another Amoeba near Haight-Ashbury which I'm sure I'll hit, but at least it's on the other side of the Bay Bridge, which should give me a little while to catch my breath.

3 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, it's only available for streaming at FALALALALA. Do you have any other ideas where files might be available?

    I appreciate your patience with my questions, and certainly, appreciate any help. Of course, I love your site and enjoyed it very much over this last Xmas.

    I can't wait to see what's coming this year.

    Again, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ernie,

    Just to say that you have a marvellous blog!
    I'm a regular visitor and every time, I'm surprised!
    Keeping your blog up to date with such beautifull material must be a hell of a job that takes a lot of time.
    Just wanted to say "Thank you!"
    Ludo (Belgium).

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...