Monday, April 23, 2007

California Bloomin'

As I get ready for a trip back to the San Francisco Bay area of California in June, I want to share out some of the pictures I took there four years ago during my visit. This time, I've got some of the amazing flowers I shot then. When I first started shooting a lot, flowers were one of my most frequent subjects. They are always colorful, and they offer great details when you get up close and personal with them. Most of the species I saw in California were entirely new to me, being a lifelong Floridian. So I shot lots and lots of flowers. The folks I was there with started to give me a hard time about it, but that didn't stop me. Here are four shots that I pulled together quickly this evening to show you some of the beautiful blossoms I caught last time in SF. I hope to get many more during my trip in June.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...