Monday, April 23, 2007

Alaska (8/50)


I haven't brought you any new license plates in a long time, mostly because I've been distracted by other stuff. But when I spotted this one at the air show this weekend, I knew I had to get it up here. You don't see too many Alaska plates here in Florida. You do see a few though, quite a few more than you see from Hawaii, actually. This is the first one I've seen with this design, though. Most of them have a dog sled race running up the middle. Note that this one is actually current. I can't imagine someone driving down from Alaska for an airshow, but stranger things have happened.

Previous plates: Connecticut, New York, Maine, Hawaii, Washington, Ohio, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...