Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Coming Attractions

I found out this morning that they are going to have Airfest at Macdill AFB again this year. They skipped last year for whatever reason, but now it's back. You can search the blog for all the pictures I've shared from this event in the past, and you'll see some great picture of some great planes. It's coming up on the last day of March and the first day of April, and I'm actually toying with the idea of going both days. Depends on how I feel after a full day in the hot sun on the hotter tarmac. I'm also looking forward to Sun N Fun, another great aviation adventure, but this time with a civilian slant. That's sometime around the third week in April. So if either of those sound interesting, keep watching the blog, you'll see more pictures than you can shake a stick at. I'm also headed to Ohio next week for a few days, but I don't know if I'll have time to get any pictures for you. Maybe, you never can tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...