Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Catching Up-Part 4

I think these are the last two calendar pages I need to share with you before the month changes later tonight. Again, these pictures are from a CD-sized desk calendar I put together back in December. The shot above is a covered bridge in the Cuyahoga Valley of Ohio. I think it's the Everett Road Covered Bridge, but the road doesn't actually cross the bridge anymore. And the bridge isn't the original, anyway, it's a reconstruction from the 80's, if memory serves. The shot below is a wonderful beach scene from Sanibel Island here in Florida. I was actually standing on what used to be the channel between Sanibel and Captiva Islands when I took the picture. Over the years, it has filled with sand, and created one big island out of what used to be two. But there's still a bridge in place, just in case a strong tide or a small hurricane decide to split it in two again. I hope you enjoyed all these pictures. Stay tuned tomorrow for all of the shots for March, there are some real winners in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...