Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Catching Up

It may be the end of February, but I just today released my 12-month wall calendars for 2007 to the printer. I seem to be physically unable to get these things done before the end of the year. So, I wanted to go ahead and get you caught up for the year by sharing out some of the old pages before it's time to share the new pages for March tomorrow. The picture above is for a set of 12 calendars featuring all Florida pictures. This particular shot is of Tampa Bay, taken from one of the smaller bridges on the North approach to the Sunshine Skyway. It was such a beautiful day that I had to stop while I was on my way somewhere else and shoot this. Something about the low fluffy white clouds reflected in the nearly dead calm water. Look way out on the horizon near the very center of the picture and you can see the Big Bend power plant, or at least a little bit of smoke from it's smokestacks. The shot below is from the set I made for our office in Ohio, and it features shots of well-known landmarks in the metro Cleveland area. This shot is a closeup of the Soldiers & Sailors Memorial in the shadow of Cleveland's most famous skyscraper, Terminal Tower, which looms in the background. Pretty cool, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...