Monday, August 08, 2005

Oodles of Doodles LXXII


I figured you needed a break from the RCA doodles, so how's about a Capitol doodle? This is from Leo Perrachi And His Orchestra-Brazilian Cocktails (Capitol T 10122). Talk about your festive doodles! I wish they were all this exciting. This lady is able to dance, sing and mix cocktails all at the same time! (The LP spells Leo's name different from all the hits I got on Google, but I'm pretty sure it's the same guy. He recorded the first versions of Antonio Carlos Jobim songs ever!)

Update-For a limited time, you can download the tracks from this LP though this blog entry. I also posted the full front and back covers over there if you're curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...