Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Our Man In Nashville (More Taglines)


After bringing you all those taglines last weekend, including "Romantic Guitar" from Chet Atkins, I decided to hunt for more of Chet, and here're three more from Mr. Guitar. Above is "Guitar With A Beat" from Teensville (RCA Victor LPM-2161, 1960). The tag is the same on the Living Stereo version, but my copy was banged up, so I scanned a mono copy that was in better shape.

Next up is "Electrifying" from Chet Atkins' Workshop (RCA Victor LSP-2232, 1961).

Last but not least is "Guitar Favorites" from Mister Guitar (RCA Victor LSP-2103, 1959). There are still a few Chet Atkins LPs from this period that I don't have, so I'll have to keep searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...