Friday, June 30, 2023

Thanksgiving in June 2023-Part 1

Good day, and welcome to the occasional series of Thanksgiving music at the very end of June! I've got six tracks for you from four different records. If you don't know what's going on here, then you'd be well advised to come back tomorrow and I'll explain much, much more. But in the meantime, have a go at these tracks.

1. Hap Palmer With The Children's Chorus-Things I'm Thankful For-Vocal
2. All-City Choir-Susan Van Dyck, Chairman-Nancy Ferguson, Coordinator-Come Praise The Lord/For Thy Gracious Blessing
3. Instructed By Ed Durlacher-Music By The Top Hands-Turkey In The Oven-Instructions
4. Music By The Top Hands-Turkey In The Oven-Music Only
5. Hap Palmer-Things I'm Thankful For-Instrumental
6. Kathy Lecinski-Old Tom Turkey

Oh, and go buy a larger hard drive...

MEGA

6 comments:

  1. Thanksgiving in July! I like it. Also, I can learn how to put a turkey in the oven. (I have trouble boiling water.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For twenty eight years now, my company has given me a turkey a couple days before Thanksgiving. And every year I've either put it in the freezer until I throw it away or just given it away. Never once have I cooked a turkey...
      This thing is giving me trouble commenting on my own blog. :( Google just doesn't support Blogger anymore.

      Delete
  2. Cooking a turkey is really easy. It's what cooking bags are for. I'm pretty well known as astoundingly lazy and I've been cooking turkeys since Thanksgiving '97 (and Christmas and sometimes Easter) with the bags.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only bag my turkey goes in is the garbage bag...

      Delete
  3. Awesome share! I'm always on the lookout for more Thanksgiving music. Any chance that we could ever get the full Kathy Lecinski album? Some of those other Holidays are even rarer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you'll get all the Christmas-adjacent holidays, that's about as far as I go anymore. Too lazy to do the whole thing. :)

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...