Monday, January 03, 2011

Look, Up In The Sky


Let me see. Over the years here at the blog I've brought you lots of things that fly. You've seen fighter jets and prop planes, helicopters, biplanes, planes that are nothing but wings, Air Force One, Marine One, a couple of space shuttles, the first airplane ever, Thunderbirds and Blue Angels, some hot air balloons, crazy people jumping out of perfectly good airplanes, all kinds of birds from cranes to eagles, owls to kestrels, magnificent frigate birds to scissor-tail kites, even rays that try to break the surly bonds of earth, but this may be the first blimp I've brought you.  (Nope, I'm wrong.  Saw the same one back in 2006, I just forgot about it.) No idea why it was flying over Brandon as I was driving down the interstate this afternoon. We had a bowl game in Tampa over the weekend, perhaps it was here for that. Gotta love Snoopy, even if he is schilling for MetLife.

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love Snoopy! Great shots you linked to! Love those Blue Angel captures and Air Force One.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps I will do a better job of reading next time and not question you IV. I sit corrected...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...