Sunday, December 20, 2009

One Mike


From the celebrity vocal folder, here's the first of two Christmas records from Mike Douglas. I first shared this in August of 2006, not long after Mike Douglas has passed away. It's actually much better than most albums of it's ilk, since Mike could actually sing. He was also quite the talker, which is where I know him from. I'm sure you're going to enjoy Mike Douglas-My Kind Of Christmas (Epic BN 26322, Stereo, 1967).

1. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)
2. The First Noel
3. Do You Hear What I Hear?
4. O Holy Night
5. (The Story Of) The First Christmas Carol
6. White Christmas
7. Silent Night, Holy Night
8. Silver Bells
9. Ave Maria
10. Touch Hands On Christmas Morning

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...