Sunday, December 14, 2008

Zither Zither Zither


It's just fun to say, isn't it. Zither. Can you think of any musical instrument that has a better name? I can't. Well, perhaps the Sousaphone, but maybe not... This is one of the albums that you almost never see, which is a shame because it's really good, and has been one of my consistent shares since the very first Christmas sharity back in 2005. Join in the fun and download Ruth Welcome-Christmas In Zitherland (Capitol ST 1782, Stereo, c. 1962).

3 comments:

  1. I am loving all the wonderful music you're sharing this season. You're beautiful obsession for all things Christmas music is helping to fuel mine. You are truly doing the Lord's work here, but I'm having trouble accessing the Zither music. Is it still available? Sure, it's big fun to say "zither" over and over. But I'd love a chance to hear some too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the note. I just tried to download it, and it seems to be working OK. You have to type the code in at Lix.in, and then choose the free option at RapidShare. Sometimes RapidShare screws up and you'll just have to try again later. But it seems to be working for me.

    Gotta love the zither. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the zither - I've become obssessed with possessing more Ruth Welcome albums!

    Thanks Ernie!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...