Thursday, July 24, 2008

Morning Moon


What is this, the sixth moonshot in a row I've brought you? That's a pretty good streak for me. I'm not known for getting a picture up every day, much less taking a specific picture each day. This was the phase of the moon this morning around 6:30 AM, EDT. She's fading away fast, but there should still be plenty of good photo days left before she disappears completely. I think this is a pretty good picture, since I actually shot it though a very light haze of thin clouds. I didn't think it would come out this well when I took the shot. But I don't see any trace of the clouds that I know were there.

2 comments:

  1. For some reason, I'm really enjoying the moon pictures. Good show, sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the note. I was starting to wonder if anyone was even seeing these moon pictures...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...