Wednesday, July 09, 2008

All Apologies

Hey gang. Sorry about the lack of new posts in the past couple days, especially new Christmas in July shares. I've been under the weather since Sunday night and haven't been able to work on getting new posts up or sharing out new pictures. I'm better today, so I hope to get some new stuff up for you tonight. It may take me a few days to get caught back up, but I will get back ASAP. Thank you all for continuing to hit the site and download even though I haven't been around much. There is plenty of great stuff in the 'to be shared' folder, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you were sick Ernie. i am glad to hear you are better. that is the most important thing.

    Your shares are always wonderful... don't feel bad about any delay. it is a treat that you do this for us at all!!

    Have A Magical Day!

    PrincessMo

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...