Saturday, November 26, 2011

From The Request Lines


I get lots of requests to repost stuff during the year, but by the time the season rolls around, I've forgotten about most of them.  So sorry if I don't repost the stuff you're asking about in August.  But someone asked for this one to come back today, and here it is. First shared out in mono back in 2007, then upgraded to stereo in 2008, this is Arthur Godfrey With The Richard Wolfe Children's Chorus-All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth (RCA Camden CAS-1092, Stereo, 1967).

1. Christmas Is For Children
2. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
3. Frosty The Snow Man*
4. A Holly Jolly Christmas*
5. Medley: Jingle Bells; Jolly Old St. Nicolas; Up On The Housetop; We Wish You A Merry Christmas
6. All I Want For Christmas (Is My Two Front Teeth)
7. Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town*
8. Suzy Snowflake*
9. The Twelve Days Of Christmas
10. 'Twas The Night Before Christmas*

*Arthur Godfrey solo, no children on these.

MediaFire

3 comments:

  1. Years ago, I had a Christmas album. I think it was by Buddy Hackett, but I was really little, and don't remember for certain. Anyway, side two was a spoken word section about a how a Christmas tree is chopped down, decorated, they thrown out by the curb, but as Buddy said, it was ok, "'Caus that was his purpose!"

    Any ideas? I can't find any listing for a Buddy Hackett Christmas record, so I'm at a loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect you're thinking of Red Skelton & The Little Christmas Tree. Try this on for size.

    http://www.mediafire.com/?5rpzk9t9bty8agz

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for fulfilling my request, it will make a senior citizen very happy. Thanks, again

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...