Thursday, December 16, 2010

More Command Christmas

From one Christmas LP on the Command label to another...  This is a new share, but it's something I had recorded years ago.  I didn't get a chance to put it out there two years ago, then the computer crash last year meant that I lost all the work I'd done on it.  So I recorded it again this year, and here it is.  You'll note that this is the Command Classics label, so it's not pop music.  In fact, it's more organ music, sorry about that.  But it's pretty good if you like that sort of thing.  This is Virgil Fox-The Christmas Album (Command Classics CC 11032 SD, Stereo, 1965).

1. The First Noel
2. In Dulci Jubilo
3. I Wonder As I Wander
4. The Virgin's Slumber Song (Vocals By Louise Natale)
5. Vers La Creche (Near The Cradle)
6. I Saw Three Ships
7. God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
8. Divinum Mysterium
9. O Holy Night! (Vocals By Louise Natale)
10. Variations On "Adeste Fideles"

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...