Monday, July 14, 2008

Never Look A Gift Tiger In The Mouth


I told you I visited Big Cat Rescue this past Saturday. Apparently, my visit kept one of the tigers up past his bedtime. He just kept yawning and yawning and yawning as I watched him. I'm glad I was on the other side of the fence, the massive intake of air might have sucked me in. Plus I started yawning myself and nearly fell asleep on the way to my car. And yes, the photo above is not in focus. Well, it is, but it's focused on the wire, not the throat of the tiger. You have to take what you get when it comes to yawning cat pictures (1, 2, 3, 4, 5). Or a bird, if you prefer.

Just for the record, the alternate title for this post was 'Tiger Tiger Yawning Bright'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...