Thursday, July 12, 2007

Oodles Of Doodles CCXLVIII-Christmas In July 2007


Time for another lovely angel doodle from another classic Christmas album. These two angels are each repeated three times on the back of Percy Faith And His Orchestra-Hallelujah! (Columbia CS 8033, 1958), but I didn't want to repeat myself. I'm sure you'll get the idea here. This is another LP that was originally released in mono (in 1957), then rerecorded with the advent of stereo the following year. I can just imagine artists going back into the studio in this day and age to rerecord their classic songs in Dolby 5.1 or something. I guess nowadays they can do the same thing just by remixing the original 128 track recordings. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...