Tuesday, April 03, 2007

AirFest 2007-Part Thirteen

We're starting to get to some of the real firepower now. I believe this is the F-15, but I've been known to get these names and numbers wrong before. So if I'm wrong, please correct me. I only saw Top Gun once. Anyhow, this was, as always, a real treat to watch. Back and forth it flew, each time doing something a little bit different, each time drawing plenty of ooh's and ahh's from the crowd. I just love when the water vapor condenses in a shock wave that streams off the wing tips. And getting a picture of the fire coming out the engines? Bonus! The only thing else I really wanted was to get a clear shot of the compression waves coming out of the engines, but it's tough to see in daylight. Well, tough for the camera to see anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...